Title page shows Mael and Zeldris.
- Ludociel sees Mael and is happy he's alive. Zeldris asks Mael what he came here for, telling him to go back to the celestial realm if he's awaken.
- Mael tells him he's partly responsible for starting the Holy War but he didn't come here to fight. e tells the Demmons as long as they close their eyes on stopping the transformation of Meliodas into the Demon King, as long as they withdraw from Britannia, he won't do anything.
- A voice in the sinner says they won't let Meliodas become the Demon King, and the Original Demon notes that it was Cusack's mind.
- The sinner charges at Mael who then throws the sun at him. The Demon ridicules it, leading Mael to use Greatest Sun to enlarge it to a much bigger size. It then explodes.
- Zeldris asks if he's trying to threaten him. And tells him magic attacks don't work on him. He also adds that this is his answers. He proceeds to unleash dark energy on Ludociel and Merlin.
- Ludociel pops an Ark ball out to stop it but the latter gets around it and goes straight to Merlin. All that to be stopped by the Sins.
- Elizabeth asks Merlin how long until the spell finishes. The latter tells her five minutes.
- Mael moves towards Zeldris, a little skirmish ensues and Zeldris is thrown to the ground.
- Zeldris activates Ominous Nebula, which sucks Mael and the Sins towards him.
- Mael unwillingly moves towards Zeldris and is about to be struck. But there's a little problem: Zeldris' sword melts.
- The explanation is that the explosive power of Sunshine isn't limites to the surface of his body but also extends to the inner side, thus rendering God and Ominous Nebula unable to parry his attacks.
- Mael says that if he holds until five minutes are up, he wins; that if he falls within that time slot, it's Zeldris' win.
- Mael and Zeldris start fighting. This ends right here.
Title of next chapter: Everything freezes.
You are reading Nanatsu no Taizai Spoilers & RAW manga chapter 297 in English. Read Chapter 297 of Nanatsu no Taizai Spoilers & RAW manga online on ww1.read7deadlysins.com for free.