"To save his brother, Meliodas must use the power of his words, but there are unexpected obstacles in his way ... Meanwhile, the Seven Deadly Sins continue their battle against the Demon King and an unexpected presence emerges amid the outpouring of blood. What will be the final card in this war?"
Gelda: "Meliodas, you're so selfish. You abandoned Zeldris twice, and now you want to save your brother for personal satisfaction. Zeldris finally found peace, you don't have the right to awake him."
Zeldris: "Meliodas...? Why are you here?"
Meliodas: "I came to save you."
Zeldris: "Hahaha...save me? Are you serious?"
Gelda: "Zel! Don't listen to him! He was the one who killed me! He's a big liar! It's obvious he will cheat on you again...! I am the one who loves you from the bottom of my heart!"
Zeldris: "I know...Or rather...I already knew."
The fake Gelda tells Mel he's selfish, that even tough he abandoned Zel twice, he tries to save his brother for his own satisfaction.
- She says Zel has found peace and tries to tell Mel he has no right to prevent Zel's sleep. She's stopped in her talking by Mel who shouts his brother's name.
- Zel wakes up and asks Mel what he's doing here. He's told Mel's here to save him. He laughs and asks him if he's serious about that. he is met with a yes.
- The DK dissuades Zel from listening to him, calling his brother a liar and a criminal who killed "her".
- The ruler of the Demon realm says Mel will surely betray Zel, that "he" is the only one that loves Zel.
- Zel says he knows. No, he KNEW that Gelda isn't real. Still, it's the truth that he wished it was the real Gelda in his heart.
- Gelda asks Zel if he's saying if she's not real even though she loves him more than anyone else.
- Zel says that's why she's not real, because the real Gelda would never utter such words.
- Gelda disappears and says Zel and Mel will meet their end all the same.
- Mel and Gowther see Zel disappear and ar elooking for him. Zel tells them he's here. Turns out there are illusions in the mix. Zel can't move and tells them not to be fooled by the illusions.
- Mel proceeds to cut some threads but Gowther stops him. The doll says that if they give stimulaiton to things in the mental world, they'll be viewed as foreign objects and be forcibly rejected.
- Gowther tells Mel he only has one chance to save his brother, after distinguishing the real one from his illusions. And disappears to go back to the real world.
- The DK says he won't let them do as they please with the vessel as it is his. He then tells his idiot sons to e stricken by their own powerlessnesses.
- Surprise, Gelda bites the DK. The latter grans the former, asking if the bitch (female dog, BTW) came to kill him. And detaches her head from the rest of her body before tossing them in the water.
- But Gelda's still alive, and thanks the Sins for helping her take the DK's back thanks to their efforts.
- She says the vampire regeneratove power shouldn't be underestimated, that it's reinforced y Zel's blood.
- The DK asks her "So what?" and is about to point out that she has no battle strength here. But Gelda interrupts him since she isn't done talking.
- She says her ite just now wasn't just an attack. It's to connect her to him through blood, letting her to dip in his (and Zel's) mind.
- Mel's at a loss, and Zel tells him to het out of here and tak the DK (and him) down.
- Mel asks him what he's saying. Zel says he'd choose death over living with his body stolen from him. Mel begs him not to give up, saying Gel's waiting for him.
- Zel says whateer will he has is reverberated among his illusions, making it harder to distinguish them. That's why he tells Mel to transmit a message to Gelda. Mel refuses and tells him to do it himself.
- Then a voice tells them they want to hear it from Zel himself. It's Gelda saying that's why she came to find him.
You are reading Nanatsu no Taizai Spoilers & RAW manga chapter 323 in English. Read Chapter 323 of Nanatsu no Taizai Spoilers & RAW manga online on ww2.read7deadlysins.com for free.